Automatically create posts for each episode
Tired of manually creating a new post on your site for each episode?
Our WordPress plugin will automatically create a post for each of your podcast episodes, both for past and future episodes as they’re released.
Here’s how you can install it for your site:
1. Download the plugin.
2. On your WordPress dashboard, go to add a new plugin, and upload the plugin zip you just downloaded.
3. Next, activate the plugin.
4. Add your RSS to the plugin by clicking the Podscribe tab and then “add new podcast.”
5. Back at the Podscribe tab, “Next Run” tells you when the plugin will next scan your podcast for any missed posts. You can also just click run if you want it right away.
6. To change the color of the font, background, or speaker label, head to Settings, under the Podscribe tab. You can also specify under which category you’d like to place podcast posts here.
7. 10 minutes. That’s how long it typically takes our plugin to post a post after you publish an episode on your hosting platform.